TUN Support (TUN/TAP)
How to enable TUN support on your VPS:
1. Go into the Server Management Control Panel.
2. Go to your VPS > Manage > Controls > Settings.
3. Click the button that says "Enable TUN/TAP".
The system will now automatically enable TUN and restart your VPS. Give it a few minutes to complete this task before you touch or do anything else.
Once your VPS is fully booted back up you should now have TUN support.
How to check that TUN is actually enabled on your VPS:
1. Go into your servers terminal.
2. Run this code:
3. If the system responds "File descriptor in bad state" then TUN is enabled.
If you get something else then TUN is not enabled. Repeat the process described at the top of this article. Turn off TUN, let the VPS fully reboot, Enable TUN, and let the VPS fully reboot.
Was this answer helpful?
Test if you have IPv6 connectivity:ping6 -c 3 ipv6.google.comExample result: [[email protected] ~]#...
You can always try to access your server via the "Serial Console" located in the server...
Setup generally begins immediately after your payment is recieved and finishes very soon after....
When using the "reinstall" option on your VPS in the Server Management Control Panel, you will...